General Directions to the Hotel
From Lihue Airport
- Exit the Lihu'e Airport from the baggage claim area and take a slight left on Rout 57 (Ahukini Road)
- Turn right on Route 51 (Kapule Highway) and drive 1.5 miles. Kapule Highway turns into Route 56 (Kuhio Highway)
- Continue driving north on Kuhio Highway for 25.3 miles
- Turn right on the entrance to Princeville Resort (sign will say St. Regis Princeville) and continue for 0.4 miles
- Turn right on Wyllie Road
- The resort is at the end of Wyllie Road
Transportation Options for getting here and getting around:
- By Rental Car
Most major car rental companies are available at the Lihu'e Airport. In addition to serving customers at Lihu'e Airport, Avis Rent-A-Car also has an office at the Princeville Airport, and is the only car rental company that is located on the North Shore of Kaua'i.
Please note there is a nominal daily fee for valet and self parking at the resort.
- By Taxi
Taxis are available at the Lihu'e Airport. The one-way fare from the Lihu'e Airport to The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas is approximately $100. For a fee, airport shuttle service to The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas is also available with advance notice. Please contact the Concierge at 808.827.8808 or e-mail for more information.
These maps/directions are informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, road conditions or route usability or expeditiousness. User assumes all risk of use, Mapquest, Starwood, and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas is pleased to offer complimentary shuttle service when you are traveling within a 2.5-mile radius of the resort between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily. Designated stops include St. Regis Princeville Resort, Makai Golf Clubhouse, Princeville Shopping Center, Princeville Ranch and the Princeville Airport*.
*Please note that no commercial flights fly in or out of the Princeville Airport.